Position title: CCUC South Full-Time Administration Assistant 城南堂全職行政助理
Reports to: Administration Committee
To apply, please submit a resume with past experience to email@example.com
有意申請者請將詳細履歷, 電郵至: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is full-time position to provide assistance to Chinese Christian Union Church South on maintenance needs, maintain and upkeep of the Chinese Christian Union Church South building. In addition, this position assists Chinese Christian Union Church South for secretarial duties. It supports the staff and south ministry teams with special activities and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
I. Building Maintenance
· Provide and assist maintenance repairs for CCUC South.
· Plan and coordinate snow removal, lawn mowing, cleaning of sidewalks and surrounding public area, HVAC air filter scheduled changes, floor care and wax, plumbing and electric needs.
· Maintains equipment and building functionality in operational conditions.
· Maintain inventory of equipment and materials
· Provides general maintenance logs and tracking maintenance requests.
· Proactive in performing checks and safety prevention protocols.
II. Secretarial Duties
· Answer incoming emails and phone calls.
· Design, edit and publish weekly bulletin, PowerPoints for worship and prayer meetings with accuracy.
· Prepare song lyrics and send to song leaders for review
· Prepare sermon slides as needed
· Work with pastoral staff on pertinent weekly announcements
· Implement church-wide announcement as needed for weekly bulletin.
· Organize church calendar, facility reservation, church files and maintain church database and complete related paperwork.
· Support special events by produce announcements as needed, maintain registration as needed for the event, and order food, books, print handouts as needed
· Maintain supplies for communion and church office
· Has a servant-heart attitude
· Personal faith in Jesus Christ
· Agrees and understands the mission of CCUC
· Will need to work non-traditional hours as needed
Bachelor degree or related experience
· 2+ years of administrative experience
· Proficiency in MSWD, PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience updating websites is preferred
· Working experience in building maintenance
· Basic plumbing and electrical knowledge
· Ability to work as a team player with staff and building personnel
· Ability to be flexible and manage multiple project concurrently
· Ability to problem-solve as need arise
· Sensitive to multi-cultural, multi-language, and multi-generational interaction
· Fluent in both Chinese and English
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts the supervisor’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.